Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tète-à-tète with Happy Singh

Like me, you too may get lost in the numerous look-alike Sectors which make up the city of Chandigarh. Designed by a great Architect, it has also produced great Architects. When Happy Singh returned from his trip home, I asked him if he had met Tutu, an ex-employee practicing in the same City.
HS: "Arrey yaar! You know I tried his number so many times, but man, I just couldn't find him."
Me: "Hmm... maybe he was in a bad sector. File not found."
***

Walking past the printer, I narrowly missed running over a fresh print that had wandered away from the output tray. Recognizing the project, I took the sheet to Happy Singh, and asked, "Did you just shoot this print?"
"Arrey haan, thanks yaar!" came a relieved reply.
"Tabhi sochoon, ye itna mara hua kyun lag raha hai!"

No comments:

Post a Comment