Friday, April 8, 2011

One Moment Please

This is probably the earliest of my PJ's that I can remember.

We had just given our Mechanics Class Test. Cycling up the road, I spotted two of my fellow ETDS members walking just ahead. I promptly got off my cycle and began to tag along. Now how was I supposed to know that Kedia wated to ask Hardii out!!
Amidst some small talk, we reached the intersection, when Hardi asked me: "Umm... Praddy, could you please give us a moment?"

My reply was as innocent as: "Sure, but about which axis?"

...
Definitions were never the same again. Today, a Couple is that which asks for a Moment.

6 comments:

  1. And this proves tht we can carry on a joke for like 4 yrs....:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you go along the i axis for like ever :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dhichkyaaun.....
    dhinchkyaaun....
    Killed...........!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jika: i = imaginary? unit vector along x? Plz clarify!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praddy, of course I meant the imaginary axis, where as you go up you travel into oblivion :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. The :P is addictive, ain't it? :D

    ReplyDelete