Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Jokathon to a GPL

Returning from a project site, I told my boss I was feeling hungry. "You can eat the apple", he offered.
Innocently I asked: "How? It's half bitten and made of aluminium."
***

How is Autodesk Revit similar to facebook?
Ans. You can tag everything!
***

"You seem busy!" Gangu remarked at JLo who was battling housing layouts for a new residential complex.
I replied: "She's having a row with her houses"
***

Diva wearing a blue striped shirt was catching up with JLo who was sorting out 120 blue prints!
I remarked: "Gosh! Are you wearing a blue print too?" Before she could get annoyed, pacifying her, I added, "Don't worry - your line weights are more than her's".
***

Having explained how the glazing would be at the toilets, my boss asked me, "So, is it clear?"
"No, it's frosted."
***

And that, dear readers, was the final act! :P

3 comments:

  1. They are so bad that they are actually good. Or am I losing it too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nay, dontya worry! You're just as sane as I am! But that could be worth worrying about! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. praddy dint the office yet mention about the pay cut you will be facing due to the mental trauma u cause to your dear colleagues? :P

    ReplyDelete