Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Jokathon

The earthing pits of my colleague's project were accidentally removed and the plans reached the Electrical Consultant.
He received the drawings with a shock.
* * *


I know someone who talks a lot when she's hyper. I think she's hyper-bolic.
* * *


While gossiping one of the girls said "At the Architecture meet we were all in saris and Sreeni was checking out the girls. Finally he managed to catch on to a Pink sari!"
I interrupted them asking, "Was there someone inside the sari as well?"
* * *


Why were there no layoffs in the Architectural firm during the recession?
Ans: All architects knew the 'layon' command.
* * *


"AAAaa!", exclaimed my colleague. "I didn't do anything, the computer hung by itself!"
Me: "You mean suicide?"
* * *

1 comment: