Saturday, February 16, 2013

Late Night LOLs

The ambient darkness, a stomach full of dinner, along with music of the 70's, created a very retro atmosphere in the office while we worked away on a futuristic competition. The playlist advanced to next song and Su and my Boss tried to guess if the music was by S D Burman or R D Burman. I had to look up who was Burman senior, and with the knowledge gained, I asked, "If SD's son is RD, would SD's grandson be called Micro SD?"

***
With more than a dozen freshers introducing themselves, phase 1 of the party alone had extended way past dinner time. Of the lot was an intern with a very unique spelling to a quite common name which he insisted upon to every person he introduced himself. So when on the hot seat, he said he was into athletics, I asked if he could run. He affirmed, and even demonstrated the same. Next came the blow: "Well, you spell your name as A-V-I-, right? Can you run on Windows Media Player?"

No comments:

Post a Comment