Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Happy LOLs

Happy Singh just gives out an aura that attracts LOLs.

It was a Saturday and our dear Surd was trying to figure the right orientation to take a print on a letter head. After 2 unsuccessful prints he asked, "Yaar, towards which side should I keep the Logo?"
I replied, "Well, as I'm the one working on (Nitesh) Logos, it should be kept towards me!"

Being limited by not having Sketch Up Pro, Happy Singh asked the Computer Admin, "Yaar, tu mere system pe Pro kyun nahin daal raha?"
I reasoned, "Kyunki aap Pro nahin, Pra-ji ho!"

And today Happy Singh acknowledged my appreance with a "..and at the Party, PDT will be the star of the evening!"
I defended myself, "I never get so high that you... start seeing me amidst the stars!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment